I am a motivated, and passionate, traditional artist with a proven ability to develop high quality, life like 3D models as well as having a solid understanding of form and function for game art and it’s inherent processes. Having a exclusive background in my pursuit of all things related to art has helped me fashion myself into a unique and well rounded creator. Depending on how clear the initial idea I have the ability to take multiple approaches to achieve a finished concept. Whether it be a traditional sketch in pencil, to a rendered illustration in photoshop, or a sculpt in Zbrush to accomplish the necessary task. Possessing the artistic expertise and technical ability required to work closely with designers to create visually stimulating content that will intensify game playability. Also having extensive knowledge of everything related to 3D computer graphics and a knack of quickly understanding a projects mission, vision and values.
The following are highlights of my qualifications and skill sets:
• Extensive experience with Zbrush, Maya, After Effects, Indesign, and Photoshop.
• In depth knowledge in creating animation friendly model topology and UV layouts.
• Development of methods and procedures pipeline for game asset implementation.
• Creation of a organic and hard surface models.
• Generation and application of normal, diffuse, cavity, and specular maps for game assets.
My strong drive, self motivational, and organizational skills combined with my ability to work well under pressure, have allowed me to play a key role in fast paced work environments. Along with my ability to quickly learn new techniques and change direction per the projects goals. Furthermore, my dedication and passion for my craft have enabled me to contribute to the overall outcome of a quality finished product.
As a sell-publisher and creator, I sculpted assets using my unique pipeline. These assets were then used for comics, prototyping, animation, and video games. Working as an artist for hire I also fore filled various clients/creators artistic needs for their business endeavors. My duties included:
Creation of entire art asset workflow/pipeline
Producing visuals in static, and animation format.
Developing high fidelity, photo real 3D models of characters and objects.
Creation of a male and female somatotype character library with optimized topology
Producing print ready and interactive digital publications.
Systems used: Zbrush , Photoshop, After Effects, Adobe Digital Publishing Suite, Maya, Marmoset, and iMovie
Working closely with the team’s artists to provide creative design guidance and expertise and solutions for gaming projects. Contributing to art design concepts in relation to logos, character models, and enhancing the “look and feel” of animations.
• Interviewing artists and accessing their competencies for the required tasks
• Management and guidance of artists
• Ensuring that all material is compliant with company standards.
• Defining game assets, setting milestones and executing design assignments.
• Supervising the production and integration of all 3D assets